F2 Search | Icons | Help | Contact | Settings | Login | Register

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 71 - 80 | 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90  | 91 - 100  | 101 - 110  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Topic: Sexual Fantasies
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:I wear Agent Provocateur. They're out of this world.

Seen the Company's webpage. I'd toast to that :wave:
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:I wanted anal sex and I convinced my boyfriend to do it. I lubricated my anus and his penis with vaseline and I carressed him till he was hard and I sat on his hard penis, very very slowly till he was all in me. As he entered me it felt a bit uncomfortable but the feeling was incredible.

did he give you a reacharound?
href="/bbs/member_posts

Antonia said:
Richard. said:Remember, my wife teaches piano and she fucked one of her students a few times, then he got scared away when I wanted to join. Yesterday she fucked another student of hers. He's 16. At night in bed she told me the details and we had fantastic sex. It is very true that dirty talking in fantasy or about something that actually happened really boosts sexual performance.

Dirty talk, pillow talk, fantasy tale-telling always boosts sexual performance, and in many cases salvaged marriages.

My wife wants me to take her to a particular pub which mainly has university students for patrons. She wants to be picked up by some mature boy. She tells me most of the patrons there are less than 25 or 26. She wants me to be there just in case something goes wrong. Anybody. Is that risky?
href="/bbs/member_posts

Richard. said:My wife wants me to take her to a particular pub which mainly has university students for patrons. She wants to be picked up by some mature boy. She tells me most of the patrons there are less than 25 or 26. She wants me to be there just in case something goes wrong. Anybody. Is that risky?

How old are the two of you?
href="/bbs/member_posts

She's 40. I'm 42. She's in splendid shape
href="/bbs/member_posts

You are in London?
href="/bbs/member_posts

Antonia said:
. said:
Antonia said:For the skeptics I do not spend more than one hour every a day on the internet, and recently I am not on this formum more than 3 or 4 times a week.

How did you find this board?

I was invited to join.

Who invited you?
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:Who invited you?

the voices in her head.
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:
. said:When I was 11, I discovered my 15 year old sister having sex with her boyfriend. She spotted me and lifted her foreginger to her lips asking me to be quiet. At that time we shared one bedroom, and later at night she sat on my bed and asked me if I knew what they were doing. I told her "fucking." She asked me if I ever fucked, and I said no. She undressed and pulled me on top of her and I fucked her. This was the start of a 6 year relationship between me and her. We almost fucked every night. It ended when she went to graduate school in another state, and later she got married.

About 4 months after we started fucking (I was still 11) she made me fuck two of her girlfriends. I fucked them a number of times, but always when they were with my sister. Strange enough, 18 years later, I married one of them! I am now 45 and my wife is 48. We have a fantastic sex life and always remember the first time we fucked in the presence of my sister.

Amazing story, but it is credible. Incest is common. I have had a brief incest relationship with my sister when we were both teens.

I have a few questions. Did you have sex with your sister in the presence of her friends, one of whom later became your wife? Did you continue seeing the girl who later became your wife?

They knew that my sister and I have sex, but they never saw us having it. My sister wanted me to pay attention to the two of them, fucking one after the other. I do not remember I had the stamina to fuck my sister too after having fucked the two of them.

I must have seen the girl (who later became my wife) for about one year with my sister as they were close friends at school. Then I did not see her till I was 27 (about 15 years later!). It was destiny, all a chain of coincidences. I first met her one morning at the first day of classes. We were both enrolled in the same MBA program. We just said hello and nothing more as if we wanted to avoid one another. The same afternoon I met her at the university bookstore. We said hello one more time. In the evening I met her a third time at a university function for new students. It was too crowded and we were too busy to talk. A day later, we found out that we lived on the same floor of the same dorm. It was here that we started talking, and well it led to a marriage.
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:
. said:The other night my sister slipped into my bed and toyed with my penis. She's 19. I'm 16. I stayed put till I came in my underwear.

When we were in our middle teens, my sister and I used to play doctor and patient. I used to feel her breasts (which were already well-formed) and also feel her hair-covered pussy. I would feel her for no less than 10 or 15 minutes and she used to get excited and wet between the legs. When it came to my turn to be felt, she would linger on my penis and make it erect. She would tell me that I am growing up healthily. On two occasions she made me spend and my semen shot once on her dress and another time on her hand. We never went beyond touching one another. This lasted for about 2 years, then we both stopped and never talked about it.

I was 13 and my sister 15. We had an older cousin who was 16. She came to visit us for a week. We have not seen her for about a year. We were very close but as my uncle moved out of town two years before, we were unable to see her that often. Being older than us she always led us and ordered us around. She had a new game: Doctor & Patient. She had us undress and sat between us and started touching our private parts. In not time I had an erection and my sister sighing. My sister was really wetting as I could hear the squelching of her vagina as my cousin touched her. My cousin did not stop there. She had me on top of my sister and took hold of my penis and guided into my sisterís vagina. There was some resistance as I pushed into my sister and she gave a squeal. My cousin grabbed my testicles and squeezed them and pushing my penis more into my sisterís vagina. Later when I pulled out of her, there were blood stains on my penis and on her thighs. I took her virginity. Later at night, my cousin came into my bed and told me that as I am a man now I am eligible to have sex with her. A minute later I was having sex with her. For an entire week we had much fun, and everything stopped when she left.
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:Antonia, please answer my question about DVDA. I would very much like to try it if it is possible.

Are you a woman?
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:You went away. I have another question. My girlfriend wants me to "massage" her clitoris when I am fucking her so that she can get off.

Most women do not achieve an orgasm during intercourse, but most women do get one while masturbating. If you girlfriend wants you to rub her clitoris while you are havig sex with her, then she is fully aware that that's she needs to get her closer to orgasm.
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:
Antonia said:I was invited to join.

Invited by who? Another user of the board?

No. I received an email with the board link.
href="/bbs/member_posts

Stacy said:Hi Antonia. Finally I managed to have my husband talk and show what he likes. He actually wants me to dress sexy, especially sexy lingerie that include stockings! I mentioned before that I dress conservatively. I do not know if you are familiar with the brand Agent Provocareur. I saw some very sexy stockings "Diabolo" black hold up. What do you think? Otherwise, I am still in full control of our sex life. You are right it takes time for him to change.

Hi Stacy. Believe it or not, I have a pair of Diabolo stay ups. Yes Agent Provocateur is one of the major expensive brands for sexy lingerie. The other one is Wolford. Good that your husband is finally responding. Believe me if you antagonise him sexually with sexy lingerie, he will make a move on you.
href="/bbs/member_posts

Richard. said:
Antonia said:
Richard. said:Remember, my wife teaches piano and she fucked one of her students a few times, then he got scared away when I wanted to join. Yesterday she fucked another student of hers. He's 16. At night in bed she told me the details and we had fantastic sex. It is very true that dirty talking in fantasy or about something that actually happened really boosts sexual performance.

Dirty talk, pillow talk, fantasy tale-telling always boosts sexual performance, and in many cases salvaged marriages.

My wife wants me to take her to a particular pub which mainly has university students for patrons. She wants to be picked up by some mature boy. She tells me most of the patrons there are less than 25 or 26. She wants me to be there just in case something goes wrong. Anybody. Is that risky?

There is always a risk when you have a stranger walk into your sex life. In any case, a bar pick-up is a typical play for those who want to have their wives shared with other guy. I suggest that you and your wife take your time. Go to the bar a few times and let her get acquainted with some of its patrons ---who most probably go there every day. Once she is comfortable with a guy, then she can go with him. The best is to put a time frame (say an hour or 90 minutes) after which she has to come back or reappear. In this case, you stay somewhere close in case she needs you, and so taht she returns to you.
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:
Antonia said:
. said:
Antonia said:For the skeptics I do not spend more than one hour every a day on the internet, and recently I am not on this formum more than 3 or 4 times a week.

How did you find this board?

I was invited to join.

Who invited you?

I received and email to join.
href="/bbs/member_posts

There were a number of posts on teenage sex involving brother and sister. Sexual skirmishes between brothers and sisters at pre-18 or pre-17 years are fairly common. The game Doctor and Pateints is very common internationally. Normally the innocent games are mere touches and discovering each other's bodies. These normally occur at ages between 11 and 14 or 15.
href="/bbs/member_posts

Antonia said:There were a number of posts on teenage sex involving brother and sister. Sexual skirmishes between brothers and sisters at pre-18 or pre-17 years are faily common. The game Doctor and Pateints is very common internationally. Normally the innocent games are mere touches and discovering each other's bodies. These normally occur at ages between 11 and 14 or 15.

I WAS GIVING HER A CHECKUP, SHE NEEDED A SEDATIVE FOR ANXIETY AND THEN AN ENEMA. SHE NEEDED IT.

pathetic sister fuckers.
href="/bbs/member_posts

Antonia, you are online?
href="/bbs/member_posts

I was about to leave.
href="/bbs/member_posts

One minute of your time, please
href="/bbs/member_posts

Okay
href="/bbs/member_posts

About my girlfriend. Rubbing her clitoris when we have sex. any preferences to a postion?
href="/bbs/member_posts

Antonia said:I received and email to join.

You're being deliberately vague. Why not answer the question properly?
href="/bbs/member_posts

normally the easiest position for a man to do so, is when you take her form the back.

Page: 71 - 80 | 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90  | 91 - 100  | 101 - 110  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic