F2 Search | Icons | Help | Contact | Settings | Login | Register

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 101 - 110 | 191 - 200 | 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210  | 211 - 220  | 301 - 310  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Topic: CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
href="/bbs/member_posts

http://www.bookslut.com/the_bombshell/2011_04_017495.php
href="/bbs/member_posts

Still nothing!
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:http://www.bookslut.com/the_bombshell/2011_04_017495.php

very interesting thanks for sharing
href="/bbs/member_posts

Glynchika said:Unfortunately, that is where his story breaks down, and that is why I asked the question. The Google map is deceiving - it LOOKS like the alleyways are open at that part of the square, but in fact, they are closed off. You can see this if you look at these Flickr photos taken from gound level:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yelayat/5765889357/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yelayat/5766441618/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yelayat/5765883847/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yelayat/5766501086/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sierragoddess/5494003717/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sierragoddess/5494003705/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jharman/5620567450/

Although I didn't include a picture of it, the alley closest to El Tahrir is also closed off with a 10 ft steel fence, and besides, was right next to a brightly lit stage that night.

Talaat Harb and El Tahrir are both main streets (not sidestreets or alleys), so it couldn't have happened there. Besides, on the night of Lara's attack, the entrances of both streets into Tahrir Square were the site of military checkpoints equipped with soldiers and tanks. Even when the people manning the checkpoints abandoned them, the soldiers remained at their stations all night - just check out pictures from that night, and you'll see what I mean.

A final problem with the story is the reference to a group of boys who supposedly started the attack. If you look at the footage from just before the attack, Lara is surrounded, as far as the eye can see, by a dense pack of MEN. Are we to believe the boys came running in from somewhere outside of the frame and just elbowed all of those men aside to get to Lara, but then were unable to hold their own when Lara was taken from them by ... a group of men? Perhaps CBS lied about when that footage was taken, but in the absence of pictures and videos, that is a bit hard to believe.

Sorry, I've been polite and respectful to our new guest - and he is welcome to tell me how I am mistaken - but to me, the story just doesn't hold up.

wow, very cool look at the street view good find and some good info thanks for sharing
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:She never makes it clear how much time passed between when the women poured water on her and when she was finally rescued. It could be they cleaned her off and fucked her for another twenty minutes before soldiers got to her.

very good point and unsure where this happened if it was during or after
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:When you look at the video and not familiar with Egypt,you can't tell if its a alleyway or sidestreet.The area that was given(Talaat Harb) was not 100%.Those men around Lara in the photo,indeed started it,and those young boys/men also old men,swarm over her with the young boys/men leading the way with their new plaything,fingering,fondling and handraping and when those thugs came along and got a look at that semi nude,big breasted body,take over and rape was the only thing on their minds.They carried her away for that purpose.If the original crowd had kept her,she possibly might not had been raped.

did it look like the construction area as for it was a street below her or dirt and grass?
href="/bbs/member_posts

using this map that Glynchika provided thanks
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&t=h&source=embed&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=200235773798002535141.00049bca40570510db5c9

we were thinking she went towards the museum but if she went down Talaat Harb there is an alleyway on the right by the first building?

href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:
Turtle_ said:Thanks for answering my previous question.

You mention young people that were chased away by the older men. Obviously you cannot get this from a 20 second video. Where did that information come from?

When you look at the video and not familiar with Egypt,you can't tell if its a alleyway or sidestreet.The area that was given(Talaat Harb) was not 100%.Those men around Lara in the photo,indeed started it,and those young boys/men also old men,swarm over her with the young boys/men leading the way with their new plaything,fingering,fondling and handraping and when those thugs came along and got a look at that semi nude,big breasted body,take over and rape was the only thing on their minds.They carried her away for that purpose.If the original crowd had kept her,she possibly might not had been raped.

What? You're saying bunch of stuff that has no reasoning behind it. Where is this information gathered from? We know it's not from the 20 second video, so from where?

By your words the 20 second video basically shows anal rape, and then you add bunch of other stuff at random during descriptions that could not come from viewing it. I ask where it comes from, you don't answer and add more random stuff instead.

Fail.

href="/bbs/member_posts

First rule in deciphering if a story is a lie, is to see if the witness describes things they cannot know from what they supposedly experienced.

It's very easy when you're making stuff up to describe anything because you're just making it up while in real life you just say what you could see and put lot more detail into it. As much as I hate Temoris, at least his story could be true from his point of view because he does go into detail of the very little he has supposedly seen.

Urban legends are easily debunked this way too. If you hear a story, and in the story it says something like "and before the victim died they were thinking of thier mom"....well nobody could know this, hence fake.

href="/bbs/member_posts

Just roll with it dude!
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:... handraping and when those thugs came along and got a look at that semi nude,big breasted body,take over and rape was the only thing on their minds.

Must be a mind reader to know what was on other peoples minds.
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:She never makes it clear how much time passed between when the women poured water on her and when she was finally rescued. It could be they cleaned her off and fucked her for another twenty minutes before soldiers got to her.

She said that after she landed on the ground near the women the moved to defend her from the mob, pouring water on the mob and pouring water on her ("I was rasping" -- but before she said this she said "I was..." then shaped her mouth to say an "A" sound but cut that off). The pouring was continuous until finally the soldiers beat their way in within batons. Sounds like it took a while but in her situation two minutes could seem like a long time. Apparently the mob had the ladies cornered but didn't attack them. The women held the mob off by throwing water at them. That's the story.
href="/bbs/member_posts

I find it incredibly difficult to believe a frenzied mob of men would not beat the crap out of the women protecting a Jewish spy.

They do worse to their women for no reason it seems. The whole women part screams of CBS and LL bull crap.
href="/bbs/member_posts

Turtle_ said:
You mention young people that were chased away by the older men. Obviously you cannot get this from a 20 second video. Where did that information come from?

The Mystery Guest seems to be blending elements of the "fat kid" scenario (the alleyway anal scene is almost exactly the same in detail) and another rumored clip that showed her still clothed being fondled by young and old men. He had the thugs overpower the youngsters in order to transition between the narratives.

Comment from YouTube:
The Al Jasmid clip show no brutal beating. This is propaganda. Some young boys were touching her breast
so when she covers they pulled her arms attempting to rip his shirt and bra but unsuccessful as she defended.
No other physical violence. At some point she stood still as they were touching her at some point she resume defending
all 45 minutes, no point she was beat? up. No evidence of injury or bruises. Attackers are none political but street maggots
as young as 13 the rest were just watching.

The guest is making all of this up. In the CBS footage it is quite clear that Logan was surrounded by thugs from the instant the camera light died. I didn't see any kiddies in that crowd.
href="/bbs/member_posts

Turtle_ said:I find it incredibly difficult to believe a frenzied mob of men would not beat the crap out of the women protecting a Jewish spy.

They do worse to their women for no reason it seems. The whole women part screams of CBS and LL bull crap.

I agree. It seems incredible that their murderous rage could be deflected by three women showing nothing but their eyes. But I don't pretend to understand the Egyptian culture and just as I can't understand why they stared at Logan's uncovered hair like she was naked then I can't understand how an attack on the women by the mob would have deeply negative implications and so the mob would be deterred. I don't know enough about the culture to say one way or the other.
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:There was a lot of english speaking people in the crowd.This actually came from younger men.

What do you mean when you say "this actually came...?"
href="/bbs/member_posts

She doesn't at any time say the pouring continues until the soldiers come or that it was continuous. How would a bottle or bucket of water be continuous. Thirty seconds at best for a bottle of water like the street vendors had on sale. She doesn't say the women were cornered. She doesn't say they were throwing water to defend themselves. Half of what you're saying here... she didn't say at all.
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:Mystery Witness, be honest, is this the video you saw?

http://www.hell.tv/t/videos/2934/flithy-fat-birt-dancing-in-the-streets.html

Haaaaaaaahahahahaha!
href="/bbs/member_posts

Turtle_ said:I find it incredibly difficult to believe a frenzied mob of men would not beat the crap out of the women protecting a Jewish spy.

In the CBS narrative the women are the dramatic device that allows Logan to be saved from the mob. If there are no women, and since Logan has obviously lived to tell the tale, what does that imply?
It implies that there was no mob, because if there was a mob she was not going to get away from them by herself, or that her conditions of rescue were either more or less dramatic than what was stated. More dramatic would be a gun battle between the mob and the soldiers. Less dramatic would be her getting pushed around and fondled for a few minutes by a few guys until the soldiers broke it up. The Rue89 article has a doctor who followed behind one of the soldiers rescuing her and says he saw Logan looking beaten and naked near a woman who draped her Abaya over her. So the soldiers happened and at least one cloaked woman happened according to someone other than CBS.
href="/bbs/member_posts

Turtle_ said:
. said:
Turtle_ said:Thanks for answering my previous question.

When you look at the video and not familiar with Egypt,you can't tell if its a alleyway or sidestreet.The area that was given(Talaat Harb) was not 100%.Those men around Lara in the photo,indeed started it,and those young boys/men also old men,swarm over her with the young boys/men leading the way with their new plaything,fingering,fondling and handraping and when those thugs came along and got a look at that semi nude,big breasted body,take over and rape was the only thing on their minds.They carried her away for that purpose.If the original crowd had kept her,she possibly might not had been raped.

What? You're saying bunch of stuff that has no reasoning behind it. Where is this information gathered from? We know it's not from the 20 second video, so from where?

By your words the 20 second video basically shows anal rape, and then you add bunch of other stuff at random during descriptions that could not come from viewing it. I ask where it comes from, you don't answer and add more random stuff instead.

Fail.

I took the extra info, in other words, info not in the video to be hearsay or word of mouth. Obviously, the allegedly video was taken by someone who was a witness who may have spoken to others who were there. He may only have taken 20 seconds of actual video but heard something else that our Mystery Guy (moniker, maybe?) is relating. Remember, this was a mob situation. People are probably coming (no pun intended) and going and getting pushed around so it could mean that nobody knows the actual scenario and time-frame. Again, you're not going to get an official Muslim Brotherhood documentary, although that would be nice. So you guys getting exasperated over some alleged witness's description of something are probably overreacting -- that's just the nature of this thing. If we're lucky, we'll possibly piece together some portion of this thing using info from several sources and witnesses but nobody except Lara Logan is going to know the entire story.
href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:She doesn't at any time say the pouring continues until the soldiers come or that it was continuous. How would a bottle or bucket of water be continuous. Thirty seconds at best for a bottle of water like the street vendors had on sale. She doesn't say the women were cornered. She doesn't say they were throwing water to defend themselves. Half of what you're saying here... she didn't say at all.

The mob came up to a fence where the women were camped out. The fence blocked their progress and that is when they dropped Logan near the woman. That is what the 60 Minutes guy said. If the fence didn't block the mob why would they stop there? Logan said the women poured water on the mob and poured water on her. She did say that. She said that the women and a few men moved to shield her from the mob. She did say that. And clearly the fence is behind the women relative to the mob else they couldn't get to Logan. So there is a fence behind the women and a mob in front of them.
href="/bbs/member_posts

I can see the women being involved once the soldiers start their rescue so they themselves had some protection. But it's not how the CBS story reads because they emphasise the women first and foremost.

It says Lara was saved by Egyptian women*.

(really small fine print) *And 20 soldiers.
href="/bbs/member_posts

The Real Tellguy said:I took the extra info, in other words, info not in the video to be hearsay or word of mouth. Obviously, the allegedly video was taken by someone who was a witness who may have spoken to others who were there. He may only have taken 20 seconds of actual video but heard something else that our Mystery Guy (moniker, maybe?) is relating. Remember, this was a mob situation. People are probably coming (no pun intended) and going and getting pushed around so it could mean that nobody knows the actual scenario and time-frame. Again, you're not going to get an official Muslim Brotherhood documentary, although that would be nice. So you guys getting exasperated over some alleged witness's description of something are probably overreacting -- that's just the nature of this thing. If we're lucky, we'll possibly piece together some portion of this thing using info from several sources and witnesses but nobody except Lara Logan is going to know the entire story.

Mystery Guy (tm) cannot explain the simplest of questions, that a child could explain.

Normal example:
Question: Where did you hear this?
Answer: Heard it from Bob.
Conclusion: Ok.

Myster Guy (tm) Example:
Answer: Did I mention the pack of cayotees raping Lara, yeah, it was after they ate the young people that were thinking of nothing but raping her too.
Conclusion: WTF.

I want to get some evidence as much as the next person, but he ain't it.
href="/bbs/member_posts

Sexual harassment in egypt

watch the beginning and after 4:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOPlL67Chw4&feature=related

href="/bbs/member_posts

. said:

Myster Guy (tm) Example:
Answer: Did I mention the pack of cayotees raping Lara, yeah, it was after they ate the young people that were thinking of nothing but raping her too.
Conclusion: WTF.

ROFL

Page: 101 - 110 | 191 - 200 | 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210  | 211 - 220  | 301 - 310  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic